Monday, December 26, 2005

Preparing for My Good

i have been spending Christmas Day and today quietly, reflectively, just staying at home, cleaning out stuff and sorting through my old files and rearranging my files and bookshelves.

this is like active meditation, doing something actively yet also going into a meditative, reflective state, as i sort through my old stuff and remember where ive been, how i was before, what i focused on before, and deciding whether it is still what i am about now, what i still want to focus on now, or whether i should let it go.

it is my way of "preparing for my good", making space for the new to come into my life by letting go of the old and the unusable to me anymore.

1 comment:

NWO said...

What a peaceful vision of you. May you find your own diamond moments. And may all your Google searches be good.