Tuesday, March 21, 2006

my Gratitude (and Victory) Log as of today

thank You, God/the Universe for--

- my three wonderful, beautiful, smart, loving children, whose minds and spirit are a constant font of wonder and joy and beauty and whose hearts are in the right place
- my and my children's good health;
- our happy home;
- the food that we eat, the clothes that we wear, the things that we get to enjoy;
- the people around us who love us and make life easier for us;
- the people around us who seem to make life difficult for us but actually make us grow into more patient, more tolerant, more understanding, more compassionate, stronger, richer human beings with both spine and spirit!
- my work
- my students
- the people i work with
- my children's school and teachers and classmates
- my dreams and hopes for my self and our future
- my kids' dreams and hopes for themselves
- my talents and skills
- my friends
- the Internet and blogging : ) and Blogger.com and P, which got me started blogging
- for M, who, with his blunder, helped birth Grace with Fire
- blogger friends
- pen, paper, notebook
- spa massages
- beauty parlor pampering treatments
- good, yummy lovemaking... mmmm... yumyumyum! :P (lick and slurp and swallow! heehee...)
- the Dean and how the recent experience with her has transformed me
- the ex even, and all the other little exes after him... and how ive learned and grown from being with them, finding out who i truly was, what i wanted, what i didn't want after all...
- my peace studies and classes
- peace journalism
- my writing
- The Spectrum
- IDS
- The Butterfly Source
- GiftsNHousewares by Gaea, Inc.
- pasta (especially carbonara and alfredo), rich coffee, vegan food, salads, soy milk, clean drinking water!
- books, the theatre, museums, art galleries, travel
- people
- human nature
- The Sound of Music, Out of Africa, Life is Beautiful, The Shawshank Redemption, The Little Prince, The Notebook, Leaving Las Vegas
- Illusions, How To Win Friends and Influence People, The Prophet, The Attractor Factor, Papa's House, Mama's House : )
-
Silva Ultramind
- Holosync
- Stuart Lichtman
- EFT
- Mama Gena
- Jody Sachse's HAV1 music
- my past
- my present
- my future
- summer
- rain
- storms
- cloudy days
- breezy days
- the sea
- rivers
- lakes
- trees
- butterflies
- cats
- deer
- earthworms
- flowers
- herbs
- vegetables
- mama
- tope
- honey and ping
- even papa
- J... ohhhhh thank you soo much for J!!!
- gifts disguised as burdens
- gifts as gifts
- all the blessings we have received
- all the blessings we are receiving
- all the blessings coming our way!!!

1 comment:

Nine Lives said...

this should be subtitled, "My Life In A List" : ) : ) : )