Don't let bad news and depressing outer circumstances get you down. You can still create hope, for your self and for others. To read more, please click here.
1. Be kind to your self. Take "care breaks" as frequently as you need to.
2. Create a daily 5-minute silence ritual to stay connected to your Soul.
3. Curtail your intake of news.
4. Treat each day like a precious gift. Be vigilant in looking for things and people to appreciate. What if today was the last day of your life?
5. Take a break to savor Nature and to remind you of the timeless ways and truths of Life.
6. Express love tangibly.
7. Say this affirmation every day and see where it leads you: "I am the key to Peace."
8. Make a positive difference. Our accumulated gestures of care and compassion will ultimately transform our lives and the lives of others. We are each the source of that transformation.